Golden Onions and Spinach Bake
The Golden Onions and Spinach Bake is a great creamed spinach idea. Flavored with nutmeg, Parmesan cheese and French fried onions, this spinach casserole recipe is perfect for holiday dinners, and enough for weeknights too. Try it with fresh or frozen spinach.
Fpr more quick and easy casserole recipes like this one, please see our entire Campbell's Kitchen recipe collection.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 packages (about 20 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1/3 cup French's French Fried Onions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir the soup, sour cream, cheese, nutmeg, spinach and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover the casserole and bake for 20 minutes or until the spinach mixture is hot and bubbling.
Stir the spinach mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.