Easy Cheesy Potato Hamburger Casserole
For a can't go wrong with hamburger casserole recipes for dinner. Kids love them, guys go crazy for them, plus they're a breeze to make. This Easy Cheesy Potato Hamburger Casserole is no exception, with minimal ingredients it's also budget friendly.
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups raw sliced potatoes
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice), grated
- 1/4 cup butter
- Brown hamburger and drain off fat, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper in a seperate bowl.
- In large casserole dish, layer potatoes, soup mixture and hamburger.
- Repeat layers again, ending with hamburger. Dot with butter.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese bake until melted.
Read NextDump and Go Amish Casserole
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jan 27, 2017
This sounds like a good recipe to make on the weekend when dinner doesn't have to be ready quickly. Meat and potatoes together in one casserole will save time. No need for a side dish of potatoes to be made! For a healthier version of this casserole, I would use lean ground beef and low-fat cheddar cheese.
Mar 17, 2014
Can u post a pic
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use