Creative Zucchini Casserole
If your family loves simple and healthy casserole recipes then try this Creative Zucchini Casserole. It's easy to make and its homemade style will bring your kitchen back to life.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced (1/4 inch slices)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce, your favorite brand, or homemade
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups mozzerella cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
- Dip each slice of squash in flour, coating well.
- Place one layer of squash in pan, top with some cheese, add a layer of sauce (thinly--just enough to coat).
- Repeat layers until pan is full, top with sauce and remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes until squash is tender and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve with garlic bread and a fresh green salad.
Read NextLoaded Reuben Casserole