Country Turkey Casserole
When you're craving something full of flavor and comfort, turn to this simple recipe for Country Turkey Casserole. Filled with savory turkey, stuffing and veggies, this is one of those easy dinner recipes that will leave you fully satisfied. Perfect to enjoy almost any time of year, this casserole dish from Campbell's Kitchen will soon become a regular feature at your family's dinner table.
Craving more classic comfort food? Browse our collection of easy recipes from Campbell's for more cooking inspiration.
Serves5 (about 1 3/4 cups each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables (use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots)
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and turkey in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon the stuffing over the turkey mixture.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.
Read NextCorn Casserole