Black Bean Salad (jamaican)
- 12 ounces dried black beans, cooked until tender or 4 16-ounces cans
- black beans, drained, rinsed
- 3 or 4 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar or lime juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- fresh lime juice to taste
Yield: 12 servings. Toss beans with vegetables in a large bowl, then mix dressing ingredients, drizzle on vegetables and toss again. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Caribbean Recipes"
A collection of authentic Caribbean recipes, including chicken recipes, salad recipes, fish recipes, dessert recipes, appetizer recipes, pork recipes and beef recipes.
There are no records