This is one of the best fish recipes out there because it never goes bad. Make your own canned fish today.
- 1 whole fish of your choice
- 1 tablespoon tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Remove entrails, head, tail and fins and wash fish. Cut fish into 2 inch chunks. Place pieces in washed and dried 1 pint jars.
- To each jar add tomato soup, white vinegar and salt. Put lids on loosely.
- Place in pressure cooker and process 1 hour 15 minutes at 15 pounds of pressure. Tighten lids immediately after removing from cooker.