Grandma's Favorite No Bake Bourbon Balls
Grandma's Favorite No Bake Bourbon Balls are a sweet treat that the family will love around the holiday season. Made with cinnamon, nutmeg, and pecans, each bite is simply heavenly. Share them with your friends and family and enjoy the holiday season with delicious no bake dessert recipes. Don't be a scrooge, and make these wonderful bites.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 2 cups fine vanilla wafer or Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely ground pecans or walnuts
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons light or dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup bourbon, rum, or any whisky
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cocoa and/or powdered sugar for coating
Combine the crumbs, sugar, nuts, cocoa, corn syrup, bourbon, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
Roll into balls about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter and roll in cocoa powder or powdered sugar to coat the outside.
- Store in an airtight container for at least one week, and up to three weeks.