Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you know someone that loves chocolate cake (duh) poked in the chocolate coke ‘tres leches’ fashion and has a fluffy whipped chocolate and coke infused whipped cream topping, you’ve come to the right place. What I call ‘tres leches’, a cake soaked in three kinds of milk: evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream, isn’t a true ‘tres leches’, in this cake. But it is reminiscent of that because the cake is soaked in a creamy chocolate cola sauce. Put everything together and you get a wonderful throwback of a old-time chocolate coke recipe where this 1950’s chocolate coke originated from when diving into this cake."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata with zucchini and brown rice
- Authentic Spanish Croquettes with Spinach
- Cheese Eggplant Pasta Casserole
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Little Potato Galette
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Homemade Alphabet Soup
- Balkan Cornbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes