Very Vanilla Magic Custard Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hey Vanilla Cake lovers! Here’s a wonderful dessert that will make you swoon with each lovely, vanilla bite! Very Vanilla Magic Custard Cake is creamy, yet cake-like and it literally makes your taste-buds do the happy dance and sing. I think some kind of supernatural forces come together while this dessert bakes to transform it to separate into three layers of heaven. The top layer is a soft cake like an eclair or angel cake texture, followed by a creamy custard layer that sits on a firm gelatin-like layer. Ta-daaa!! Now that’s some heavenly MAGIC!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spam Cordon Bleu Grilled Cheese
- Quadruple Chocolate Cake
- Healthy Avocado & Poached Egg Breakfast
- Apple Rose Tarts
- Best Ever Blueberry Pancakes
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- Brie, Ham, and Pear Panini
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie with Pears
- German Pancake with Caramelized Pears
- Chicken Hotpot
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes