Very Vanilla Magic Custard Cake
By: Kim Lange from thebakingchocolatess.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hey Vanilla Cake lovers! Here’s a wonderful dessert that will make you swoon with each lovely, vanilla bite! Very Vanilla Magic Custard Cake is creamy, yet cake-like and it literally makes your taste-buds do the happy dance and sing. I think some kind of supernatural forces come together while this dessert bakes to transform it to separate into three layers of heaven. The top layer is a soft cake like an eclair or angel cake texture, followed by a creamy custard layer that sits on a firm gelatin-like layer. Ta-daaa!! Now that’s some heavenly MAGIC!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers