Very Vanilla Magic Custard Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hey Vanilla Cake lovers! Here’s a wonderful dessert that will make you swoon with each lovely, vanilla bite! Very Vanilla Magic Custard Cake is creamy, yet cake-like and it literally makes your taste-buds do the happy dance and sing. I think some kind of supernatural forces come together while this dessert bakes to transform it to separate into three layers of heaven. The top layer is a soft cake like an eclair or angel cake texture, followed by a creamy custard layer that sits on a firm gelatin-like layer. Ta-daaa!! Now that’s some heavenly MAGIC!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Neapolitan Millionaire Cake
- Billion Dollar Cake
- Easy Chocolate Overload 5 Layer Cake
- Million Dollar Pound Cake
- Preacher Cake
- Scratch-Made Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Lemon Blueberry Cornmeal Butter Cake
- 4-Ingredient Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- Grandma's Lazy Daisy Cake
- Traditional South African Milk Tart
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes