Pumpkin Cake with Bacon Streusel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This flavorful pumpkin cake will be a huge hit at your next holiday party. Despite the long, thorough instructions, it's actually ridiculously easy. The cake is made completely from scratch with pumpkin puree, a blend of spices, and high-quality bacon. Bacon fat goes into the cake batter and bits of cooked bacon are incorporated into the streusel topping for a sweet and savory flavor profile that will blow you away. It's one of the best cakes ever. Serve the cake as an after dinner treat or enjoy a slice with your morning coffee. The sweet and salty elements plus the crunchy topping make it suitable for any occasion."
Yields1 9-inch cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes