Cream Cheese Glazed Pumpkin Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This classic fall dessert is full of pumpkin flavor, cinnamon spice, and rich cream cheese! It is absolutely heavenly. This cake is incredibly easy to put together, bakes up beautifully in a bundt pan, and tastes incredible!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBundt Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1940s Lazy Daisy Cake
- Last Minute Preacher Cake
- Old-Fashioned Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Lemon Magic Cake
- Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Hornet's Nest Cake
- Louisiana-Inspired Banana Split Cake
- Baking has never been easier than with these dump cakes using cake mixes.
- Old-Fashioned Lemon Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes