Carrot Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" This Carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting is soft and delicious is one of the easiest cakes to bake. Beginners too can bake this bake to perfection. It is a great choice for events like kids’ birthday parties and highly nutritious. My family loved this carrot cake recipe because of its subtle and sweet flavour of the carrot with added nutrient value and the fact that it was very easy for me to bake quickly. This carrot cake has just 3 simple steps – make the dough, bake and frost. It can also be served without the frosting if that is how you prefer it. It can be zapped up by adding roasted nuts and raisins to give it some texture and flavour and Whipping up the frosting at home is easy too! This carrot cake recipe can be baked in an oven or cooked in a pressure cooker."
NotesMix only as much as necessary for the wet and dry ingredients to combine. Over mixing the dough will release the gluten in the flour and the cake gets baked to a hard texture.
To prevent sticking of the cake to the sides of the pan, grease it and dust it with flour. You can also layer with parchment paper if it is available. This will ensure that the edges and sides of the cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes