Olive Garden style Brownie Banana Fantastico
Since this Olive Garden-style Brownie Banana Fantastico uses a prepackaged brownie mix, it's a cinch to mix up but still satisfies the craving for a fine Italian dessert.
- 1 package brownie mix
- Bananas, as needed
- Chocolate topping
- Pineapple topping
- Maraschino cherries
- Walnuts, chopped
- Whipper cream
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package banana instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Beat whipped topping mix and 1/2 cup milk at high speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer topping to a separate bowl and reserve. Do not wash mixer bowl.
- Add pudding mix and 1 cup milk to bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding, by hand or on very low speed until well mixed. Chill while assembling banana splits.
- Place a brownie in the bottom of a large bowl. Spread brownie with pineapple topping.
- Split a banana in half lengthwise and place it next to the brownie on either side.
- Place desired amount of banana mousse on top of the brownie. Top with whipped cream, chocolate topping, nuts, and a cherry.
Read NextMounds Brownies
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.