Black Walnut Brownie Bars
This Black Walnut Brownie Bars recipe is a great variation on classic brownie recipes. These rich, fudgy brownies melt smoothly on your tongue and incorporate the warm flavor of black walnuts. Try this decadent brownie recipe with nuts today.
Makes 3 to 5 dozen bars.
- 1 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup black walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch by 15-inch by 1-inch jelly roll pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir into cocoa mixture until smooth. Add black walnuts and mini kisses.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan and bake 25 minutes on middle oven rack. Cool before cutting.