We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You know I love me some dips. I’m actually the biggest dip fan in my family. This recipe was born for brunch. It would especially be good to make the night before when you have overnight guests. Everyone can wake up and make their toast or bagels at their leisure, or you can serve it with toast points at a full brunch. Open a bottle of champagne, and you’re ready for a fancy morning with very little effort! This rich and creamy smoked salmon cream cheese dip is great with crackers or spread on bagels, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare!"
Preparation Time5 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tater Tot Topped Breakfast Casserole
- Apple Pie French Toast Bake
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Chocolate Cheesecake Rolls
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups
- Zucchini Carrot Coffee Cake
- Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
- French Toast Skillet Sticks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cosy Couscous Salad
- Crockpot Tuscan White Bean Chicken Stew
- Rich, Silky Celeriac Soup
- Home Made Apple Sauce
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt
- Black Widow Venom Moonshine
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Spinach Artichoke Bread
- Butternut Squash And Pumpkin Soup
- Skillet Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes