Super Easy Salmon Cream Cheese Dip or Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You know I love me some dips. I’m actually the biggest dip fan in my family. This recipe was born for brunch. It would especially be good to make the night before when you have overnight guests. Everyone can wake up and make their toast or bagels at their leisure, or you can serve it with toast points at a full brunch. Open a bottle of champagne, and you’re ready for a fancy morning with very little effort! This rich and creamy smoked salmon cream cheese dip is great with crackers or spread on bagels, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare!"
Preparation Time5 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Martha's Breakfast Casserole
- Cheese and Mushroom Omelette
- Biscuits and Gravy Cups
- Dad's Famous Pancakes
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Bring Along Bacon and Eggs
- Overnight Southern Biscuit, Ham and Egg Bake
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Champagne Hearts
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
- Peach Blueberry Trifle
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- British Classic Roast Beef with Yorkshire Puddings
- Mint Parfait Bars
- Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Pulled Pork