Pumpkin Waffles with Cream Cheese Filling
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade pumpkin waffles are filled with brown sugar-cinnamon cream cheese for a treat just right for breakfast, snack, or dessert! This recipe is easy, but it does take a while to make all the waffles. That’s time well spent if you ask me because I loved these things! We ate them like little sandwiches out of the refrigerator, but I suppose you could serve them warm with syrup on top. These pumpkin waffles are good on their own, but sandwich them with a brown sugar and cream cheese filling, and you have something very special!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes