Healthy Muffins With Banana And Nuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These delicious and healthy muffins with banana and nuts contain anti-stress ingredients; bananas, nuts, whole grains of low glycemic index, rich in vegetable fiber, and since they contain no milk but apple juice, are juicy and delicious! These healthy muffins with banana and nuts are soft, buttery, spiced with cinnamon, and ideal for breakfast or brunch. In addition, everything you need to prepare them is 3 bananas and some basic kitchen ingredients. If you have some free time, you can freeze them and enjoy them when you’re too busy to prepare. In short this is an easy and quick recipe you have to try out."
NotesIf you have some free time, you can freeze them and enjoy them when you’re too busy to prepare. In short this is an easy and quick recipe you have to try out.
Preparation Time30 min
- 125 grams oatmeal
- 125 grams integral flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 300 milliliters unsweetened apple juice
- 3 less ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons ground nuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Put oatmeal, whole wheat flour, egg, baking soda and honey in a mixer and mix well.
Top up the apple juice until the mass is soft and smooth.
Add the bananas, nuts and cinnamon to the mixture and mix everything.
Fill the muffin mold and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Pizza
- Breakfast Casserole
- Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Bacon Cheddar Chive Egg Muffins
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes