Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Looking for easy breakfast casserole recipes, or maybe brunch recipes? This Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Casserole is amazingly simple, delicious and budget friendly too. Win win!
Cooking Time50 min
- 8 white bread slices, cut into cubes
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 1 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups milk (do not use low fat or nonfat)
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 9 x13-inch glass baking dish. Place bread in prepared dish. Top with sausage and cheese.
- Beat together eggs and next three ingredients. Season with pepper. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes. Cut into squares.