Strawberry Banana Overnight French Toast
Prepare this baked french toast recipe the night before and you can simply pop into the oven in the morning. You will have a delicious french toast breakfast with strawberries and bananas in no time.
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 loaf French bread cut into one inch slices
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 10 ounces bag frozen strawberries
- 4 ripe bananas, thick sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- Place bread slices in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla.
- Pour over bread slices, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning: Preheat oven to 450. Combine strawberries and bananas and place in glass casserole dish. Sprinkle sugar and apple pie spice over strawberries and bananas.
- Place slices of egg-soaked bread on top of strawberries and bananas. Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve with whipped cream, powdered sugar or butter and cinnamon.
Read NextStrawberry Crêpes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.