Quick Hot Dog Baked Beans
Hot Dog Baked Beans are actually super fast to make and full of flavor! In just 25 minutes you can create the ultimate side dish that even the kids will love.
For more great picnic recipes, be sure to read How to Have a Great Picnic with the 15 Best Picnic Recipes.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup or barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 16-oz cans baked beans
- 1 package hot dogs, sliced
- Mix all ingredients together in an oven-proof, 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Beans"
Find the best beans recipes and pulses recipes, including classic red beans and rice and lentil recipes. Learn how to cook butter beans and the best recipes to cook pinto beans.
There are no records