Spicy Sticky Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These spicy wings are a delicious addition to your football night get-togethers or as a party appetizer. They also made a tasty dinner for any night of the week. You really can’t go wrong with spicy wings. Adjust the spice-level to your preference if you’re looking for even more of a kick. Making these wings is really quite simple. You’ll mix together the ingredients for the marinade, then toss the chicken in and coat. You will, however, want to make these ahead of time as they are best left in the marinade for 4 hours, or overnight. This makes them a great appetizer you can prep ahead of time so they’re ready to go when you’re guests arrive."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes