Roasted Spanish Potatoes with Spinach Pesto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For those of you that know me, you know I´m a sucker for potatoes. These roasted Spanish potatoes with spinach pesto are no exception. Loaded with so many flavors, easy to make and done in under 30 minutes. Get your taste buds ready for the ride of a lifetime. Seriously folk´s, these potatoes are so good they will blow you away. You can serve them as a tapas appetizer or even as a side dish. Either way you go, these pesto potatoes are gonna be a huge hit."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes