Red Pepper Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Healthy Red Pepper Hummus is a five ingredient recipe that can be ready in less than 5 minutes. Plus it is vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and low calorie. That makes it perfect for a party. Ready made hummus is quite expensive and has more calories than my homemade. You literally throw the ingredients into the food processor and hit the button to turn it on. That is it. I can make this in less than 5 minutes. You cannot beat that for last-minute party food."
Preparation Time5 min
- Red Peppers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes