Oven Baked Loaded Potato Skins Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These oven baked loaded potato skins are the absolute party appetizer for your next event! When taken the time to make and prepare they come out deliciously crispy with a seasoned exterior and topped with bacon, cheese and green onions! Ingredients 8 large russet potatoes (cleaned and cut in half) 1/2 cup olive oil 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 shredded Parmesan cheese 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese 1 (16 oz.) package hardwood smoked bacon 1 cup sour cream 8 stalks sliced green onions "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes