No Fail Bruschetta
Bruschetta is one of those really easy appetizer recipes that people love to serve at parties. It's no wonder, because this no fail recipe is simple and delicious, and people know what tastes good!
Like this appetizer recipe and want more? Download the 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free eCookbook!
- 1 baguette (French bread)
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Slice the bread lengthwise and toast under the broiler or in a toaster oven.
- Chop the tomatoes, garlic, and basil; add the lemon juice, oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Mix together.
- Spread over the toasted bread and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Read NextCheese Stuffed Mini Peppers