Keto-friendly And Gluten-free Garlic Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A quick salmon recipe stuffed with thinly sliced garlic and smothered in a flavorful olive oil. This is the best spicy salmon recipe to hit the internet, hands down. A simple but tasty Baked Garlic Salmon filet recipe that can be cooked within minutes in an oven or a grill. This easy salmon recipe is keto-friendly and gluten-free. It pairs well with a honey dressing slaw salad or white rice.This healthy spicy baked salmon recipe is about to knock you out of this world! I love cooking it in the oven all year long, but grilling it is also a great option."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 salmon filets with skin (norwegian farmed atlantic salmon in a bbq cut is my favorite)
- 4-6 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- 1 sliced chili pepper (jalapeno, serrano, or thai chili depending on your spice tolerance)
- coarse salt
- coarse pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes