Avocado Taco Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You guys are going to love this simple recipe! Avocado taco dip is the perfect thing to serve up for the big game or any party. This appetizer is super easy to pull together and it has the goodness of four avocados packed inside."
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 can 4 Oz Diced Chiles
- 4 medium Avocados, Peeled
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives
Spread can of refried beans in the bottom of the dish.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, and taco seasoning. Spread over beans then sprinkle with can of diced chilis.
In another bowl, mash avocados and add the juice of one lime. Spread over chilis.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Add tomatoes, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and olives to the top of the dip. You can create a fun football theme if you would like.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slimming World Butter Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Eggplant With Sweet Potato | Traditional And Instant Pot Edition
- Fusion Burritos
- Indo-chinese Paneer Chili
- Instant Pot Sprouted Mung Beans
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Quick And Easy Indian Okra Recipe With Air Fryer
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes