Dill Salmon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This savory salmon mousse is a bit of a showstopper with its five-star-quality presentation. This dish will wow your holiday guests with its creamy texture and hint of citrus zing. Best of all, it’s super easy to make. All you need is some canned salmon, gelatin, cream cheese, a splash of white wine, a little lemon zest, and a food processor. Top the mousse with black fish eggs (caviar), a sprinkle of dill, and serve with fancy crackers. This dish goes from a simple spread to deluxe hors d'oeuvre your guests won't be able to resist."
Preparation Time18 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time2 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes