Dill Salmon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This savory salmon mousse is a bit of a showstopper with its five-star-quality presentation. This dish will wow your holiday guests with its creamy texture and hint of citrus zing. Best of all, it’s super easy to make. All you need is some canned salmon, gelatin, cream cheese, a splash of white wine, a little lemon zest, and a food processor. Top the mousse with black fish eggs (caviar), a sprinkle of dill, and serve with fancy crackers. This dish goes from a simple spread to deluxe hors d'oeuvre your guests won't be able to resist."
Preparation Time18 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time2 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes