Chicken Lollipop Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken lollipops are crisp and juicy deep fried appetizers served with schezwan sauce. Lollipops are made from chicken wings and are marinated with ginger, garlic, chilli, red chilly sauce, schezwan sauce. These are then coated with a batter made from corn flour, all purpose flour and beaten eggs. Keep them marinated for overnight and then deep fry till crisp golden. You can make chicken lollipop as a dry and gravy preparation. Chicken lollipop gravy can be served with noodles and fried rice. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 8 medium Chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon Chopped ginger and garlic
- 1 teaspoon Red chilly sauce
- 1 teaspoon Schezwan sauce
- 1 teaspoon Green chili paste
- 2 teaspoons Corn flour
- 2 teaspoons All purpose flour
- 1 Beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chopped celery
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes