Artichoke Chile Dip
Dips are the perfect party appetizer recipe. This bold and zesty dip is made with Parmesan cheese, green chiles and artichoke hearts, making a creamy, well rounded dish that is perfect on any tortilla chip. Baked the way just you like it, give it a shot.
- 1 can (14-ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and choped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated and divided
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 can (4-ounces) Ortega diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon Polaner chopped garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine artichokes, 3/4 cup cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles and garlic in medium bowl; stir well. Spoon into 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with bread cubes, pita wedges or tortilla chips.
Read NextRestaurant Style Salsa