Polish Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Potato pancakes are a national food in many Eastern European countries. There are numerous ways to make them: you can stuff pancakes with meat, cabbage, or other veggies. However, the most traditional are the ones made simply with potatoes. These Polish Potato Pancakes require only few simple ingredients and are melt-in-your-mouth good. They are also super easy and quick to make. Only 20 minutes and you have your authentic Eastern European dinner on the table. Topped with sour cream and chives they are fantastic!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Pho With Zucchini Noodles
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Homemade Marzipan (Almond Paste)
- Spicy Cowboy Caviar
- Saffron Couscous with Capers & Roasted Peppers
- Homemade Peach Jam
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes