Low Fat Cottage Cheese Loaf
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 medium onion, diced fine
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pint small-curd creamed cottage cheese, low-fat
- 1 cup Ruskets (or other flakes), crushed, before measuring
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 salt
- pinch sage
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Brown onion in margarine. Combine cottage cheese, flakes, eggs, salt, sage, Accent and milk.
- Add onion mixture, and pour into a greased square baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. If making more than one recipe, bake each in separate dish, as it does not bake well if too deep. May be baked Friday and reheated Sabbath.
Read NextMelanzane Parmigiana