Maple Brown Sugar Carrots
By: Gayle B from www.pumpkinnspice.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots are simple to prepare and full of warm flavors. The brown sugar and maple syrup creates a sweet glaze that coats the carrots with a welcoming taste! Did I mention how simple these Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots are to make? Whether you’re contributing one side dish to your Thanksgiving dinner or are preparing a feast, you’ll have these veggies whipped up in no time! These carrots are made in one skillet, and one skillet only. Which means that also saves you from doing more dishes!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Armenian Pumpkin Stew
- Southern Grandma's Corn Pudding
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds
- 18 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes, Plus Best Pumpkin Casserole
- 14 Tantalizing Southern Cornbread Recipes
- Easy Zucchini Fritters
- Oven Fried Potato Chips
- Cauliflower, Mushroom and Chickpea Quinoa
- Maple Brown Sugar Carrots
- The Best Mashed Peas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars
- Eggless Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream
- The Best Keto Tacos
- How To Make Dry Chilli Chicken
- Poor Man Layered Cabbage Casserole