Maple Brown Sugar Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots are simple to prepare and full of warm flavors. The brown sugar and maple syrup creates a sweet glaze that coats the carrots with a welcoming taste! Did I mention how simple these Maple Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots are to make? Whether you’re contributing one side dish to your Thanksgiving dinner or are preparing a feast, you’ll have these veggies whipped up in no time! These carrots are made in one skillet, and one skillet only. Which means that also saves you from doing more dishes!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes