Virginia Oyster Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh oysters are a big deal on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, so a classic Oyster Stew has become a Christmas Eve tradition in this part of the country. Whether you serve it for Thanksgiving in New England, or enjoy a warm bowl for a cozy weeknight supper in other parts of the world, this rich and creamy soup will soon become a favorite in your home as well! Along with ham and peanuts, oysters are one of the local prides from our state, and this traditional oyster stew recipe is a simple way to showcase their flavor."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheddar And Broccoli Soup With Ham
- Chicken Marsala
- Instant Pot Egg Salad
- Lentil Quinoa Superfoods Soup
- Classic Tapioca Pudding
- The Perfect Air-fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Better For You Hawaiian Chicken
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy Creamy Tomato Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes