Stuffed Pepper Soup
Cozy up with this delicious slow cooker stuffed pepper soup.
If stuffed peppers is one of your favorite summer meals, then you are going to love this winter soup!
We've taken all of the best flavors of stuffed peppers and transformed them into a rich, hearty soup that will warm you up even on the coldest of winter days.
Best of all, you can make this stuffed pepper soup in your slow cooker. So, all you have to do is take 15 minutes to prep, and then you can relax as your house fills up with delicious aromas.
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- 2 medium poblano peppers, medium dice
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve brown rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (32-ounce) carton beef broth
Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with onion over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; transfer to a 6-qt. slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, on high until flavors are blended, 4 hours.
We also love this delicious vegetable soup recipe from our soup cookbook! Give it a try this week.Made-from-Scratch Minestrone Soup