Greek Lentil Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegan Greek Lentil Soup is easy to make with pantry staples. Top it with a drizzle of olive oil and vinegar for a dish the whole family will love. I make it a habit to keep dry lentils in my pantry. They are inexpensive, high in protein and fiber, and extremely versatile. I use them to make everything from vegan meatloaf muffins to cold lentil salad to hearty soups like this one. While it's delicious straight from the pot, my favorite way to serve Greek Lentil Soup is to top each bowl a drizzle of olive oil and red wine vinegar. It's filling on its own or with some crusty bread."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soup Maker Slimming World Curry Sauce
- Pasta With Sausage And Spinach
- Green Pizza Crust
- Stuffed Pepper Saak
- Manchow Soup
- Family Friendly Vegetable Quinoa Khichdi
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- Dinner Roll Sandwich
- Easy Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes