Olive Garden's Copycat Minestrone Soup
Olive Garden is known for their hearty soup recipes and refreshing salads. So we thought it was a must to get Olive Garden's Copycat Minestrone Soup recipe in our collection. Loaded with a variety of beans, pasta and mixed vegetable, every spoonful has something a little different. Filled with plenty of goodness, you'll want to eat bowl after bowl. Keep warm and healthy with this fantastic bowl of soup.
If you don't have all of the ingredients that's fine. Just add in what you have. It still makes for a great soup!
Make more Olive Garden copycat recipes with our 17 Favorite Olive Garden Copycat Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed green beans
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans (15-ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (15-ounces) great northern or small white beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounces) can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups hot water
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup small shell pasta
Measure olive oil into a large stock pot and heat on medium.
Put the onion, celery, garlic, green beans, and zucchini into the pot and saute for about 5 minutes or until the onions become translucent.
Add the vegetable broth, drained tomatoes, beans, carrots, hot water and spices to the pot.
Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves and the pasta and cook for an additional 20 minutes.