Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup
If you've ever tried the Autumn Squash Soup at Panera Bread, you know how delicious and flavorful it is. This Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup might be one of the best butternut squash soup recipes you'll ever make. It includes pumpkin for extra flavor, and just a few more simple ingredients that come together to make an amazingly delicious and easy soup. This is the perfect recipe for fall and winter because it's warm, comforting and good for you, too! Give this copycat Panera soup recipe today ... you won't be disappointed.
Preparation Time35 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and dice the butternut squash into 1-inch cubes.
- Peel the onion and cut into quarters.
- Place the chopped squash and onion on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir the vegetables to coat completely.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. After removing from the oven, let the vegetables cool for 10 minutes.
- Puree the roasted squash and onion in a blender until smooth.
- In a large stockpot, add the squash puree, pumpkin, vegetable broth, heavy cream, curry powder, cumin, and cinnamon. Bring to a low boil and then put on a low simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Taste and season with more salt and pepper accordingly.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Soups"
Warm up with one of our favorite easy soup recipes. From chicken soup to vegetable soup, you'll stay cozy with these homemade soup recipes. Make one of these easy healthy recipes for dinner tonight!
There are no records