Smoked Provolone Potatoes
This creamy, smoky potato dish is the perfect side for a meat and potatoes meal. This is a tasty dish that can be altered to use any cheese you like. And the best part is, everything gets done in just one pan, so there is little cleanup.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 large (8 ounces) baking potato, peeled
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup smoked provolone cheese, shredded
- Slice the potato into 1/8-inch rounds. In a 9-inch pie pan, arrange the potato slices in a single layer by overlapping them.
- Pour the cream over the potatoes and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and most of the cream is absorbed.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the shredded cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking.
Read NextHamburger Helper