Kongunadu Mutton Kulambu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" This kongunadu Mutton kulambu/Mutton Curry is extremely delicious with finely ground spices, with delectable flavours makes it better than your restaurant favourite!The kongunad cuisine stretches across many towns and cities covering from Coimbatore, Salem, Erode, Tirupur and many more! This one particular cuisine has unique flavours from the delectable spices and exotic recipes. This particular mutton curry or Kari kulambu is super simple and all you need to do is1. Cook the cook first, 2. Make the ground spice masala 3. To put all together to make mutton kulambu."
NotesOnions: I have used shallots for the masala, you may use onion.
Coconut milk: If you want more creaminess to your mutton curry, you may add 1/2 cup of coconut milk or coconut cream.
Chicken: You can make Kongunad chicken kulambu just by following the same method and you need not pressure cook the chicken.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
- Potato and Corn Toss
- How To Cook Quinoa In The Instant Pot
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- Southern Fried Cabbage
- Sweet and Sour Cabbage with Bacon
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
- Molcajete Roasted Salsa
- Stuffed Smoked Tomatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes