We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheesy roasted potatoes, pimentos, and a crunchy crumb topping make Grandma's Cottage Potatoes a simple and classic Southern side dish! The best part? It's so quick and easy, you don't even need to peel the potatoes!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Irresistible Texas Cheese Fries
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- 5-Minute Prep Company Potatoes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Anastasia's Best-Ever Baked Beans
- Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
- The Best Steamed Broccoli Ever
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Slow Cooker Potatoes
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
- The Creamiest Mashed Potatoes Ever
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes