We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheesy roasted potatoes, pimentos, and a crunchy crumb topping make Grandma's Cottage Potatoes a simple and classic Southern side dish! The best part? It's so quick and easy, you don't even need to peel the potatoes!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Parmesan Corn
- Creamy Baked Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lemon Dill Rice
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes