We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheesy roasted potatoes, pimentos, and a crunchy crumb topping make Grandma's Cottage Potatoes a simple and classic Southern side dish! The best part? It's so quick and easy, you don't even need to peel the potatoes!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
- Potato and Corn Toss
- How To Cook Quinoa In The Instant Pot
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- Southern Fried Cabbage
- Sweet and Sour Cabbage with Bacon
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
- Molcajete Roasted Salsa
- Stuffed Smoked Tomatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes