Crazy Easy Tortellini and Broccoli Salad
If you're looking for a delicious side dish recipe for dinner, look no further than this Crazy Easy Tortellini and Broccoli Salad recipe. With warm pasta, lots of different cheeses and a healthy dose of broccoli, this recipe for broccoli salad has it all.
For more easy recipes like this one, check out our collection of side dishes from B&G Foods.
- 2 24-ounce bags of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 16-ounce bag of broccoli florets
- 2 whole medium sized fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can (6 oz.) B&G Medium Pitted Ripe Olives, drained
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup provolone, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 3 ounces pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
Prepare tortellini according to package directions, adding frozen broccoli immediately before draining; place in large bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss gently until tortellini is coated with dressing.
Serve salad warm or at room temperature.
Read NextDeviled Eggs Without Mayo