Deliciously creamy crabmeat filling makes this crescent roll recipe a must for your next gathering! Seafood lovers will be asking for more!
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 pound backfin crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Dash O'Lemon
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix all ingredients except crab meat, then add crab meat.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles on a cookie sheet or pizza pan forming a circle. Make sure there is a circle opening in the middle.
- Spoon crab mixture into middle of dough, forming a circle.
- Fold dough over crab mixture towards middle, pressing down on the dough around circle opening, sealing dough. Make sure crab mixture is covered by dough ring.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- If desired, sprinkle additional cheese on top after ring is removed from oven. Slice into desired thickness.
Read NextEasy Lobster Bisque