Monte Cristo Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious and easy sandwich is a family favorite. They take just a few minutes to make and they are so yummy. For a fun and tasty tradition serve them with a dusting of powdered sugar and strawberry or raspberry jam for dipping. Pick a good hearty white bread that would hold up well being made into french toast. Although you don’t want it too thick as the whole sandwich is going to be dipped in the egg mixture and put into the frying pan."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes