Easy BBQ Pork Sliders
Easy BBQ Pork Sliders are a must for any pulled pork connoisseur. These will taste exactly like the shredded pork sandwiches you get at your favorite smoke house. Try this simple recipe and decide for yourself. Eat up!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 pounds Byron's fully cooked pork BBQ
- 60 mini hamburger buns
- coleslaw or shredded lettuce or cabbage to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat BBQ tray according to package instructions. Alternatively, place thawed product in slow cooker and heat on high 3-4 hours.
- Spoon BBQ onto rolls and serve warm. Top pork with shredded lettuce/cabbage or coleslaw, if desired.