Roasted Potato, Lettuce, and Parmesan Salad
Hold the croutons on your easy salad recipes. Roasted Potato, Lettuce, and Parmesan Salad has roasted potatoes with olive oil and rosemary to make the perfect topping for this delicious salad. Topped with a creamy lemon garlic dressing, it's great.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut in half and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crumbled with your fingers
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 6 cups dark lettuce, such as romaine, green leaf, or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a large, rimmed baking sheet, toss together the potatoes, oil, rosemary, and salt. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes, turning two or three times during the cooking time, until the potatoes are golden and tender. Cool on the baking sheet.
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, water, lemon juice, lemon zest, and the garlic.
- Add the lettuce, potatoes, and Parmesan; toss until covered with the dressing.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.