Raspberry Chicken Salad
A great summer meal option, this salad is light, fresh and delicious. Fresh raspberries top off a beautiful array of lettuces and chicken. Make this as a quick fix dinner, or take it along on your next picnic.
- 2 cans white chicken packed in water
- 1 cup bibb lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup spinach, shredded
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup raspberries, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 fat free plain yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
1. Drain chicken and wash.
2. In large bowl, combine all greens, chicken, 1/2 cup raspberries and celery. Toss together and chill for one hour.
3. In separate bowl, combine yogurt, remaining raspberries, vinegar and sugar. Mix with electric mixer for 1 to 2 minutes on high. Sauce should be creamy. Pour yogurt mixture over salad just before serving.