11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Rainbow Summer Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a recipe without a ton of dressing ingredients? Our delicious Rainbow Summer Pasta Salad is no-fuss with a simple olive oil dressing you’ll love. You might be thinking, what, just olive oil? Where’s the rest of the dressing? Some of the flavor in this wonderful pasta salad comes from crushed pineapple that plays nicely off the olive oil. With a generous amount of fresh vegetables, this is a pasta salad that you can feel good about eating. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 pound pasta
- 3 cups cheery tomatoes
- 1 large orange sweet bell pepper
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 cups cucumber
- 1 cup red onion
- small handful basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes