11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Potato and Asparagus Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I'm really not sure what the deal with the ‘only three ingredients!’ recipes is. Or only four or five for that matter - the authors of those seem to take pride in putting together as few foodstuffs as possible. Seriously? Why? It’s not like a short recipe has significant benefits because you'll have to memorise it before trying to execute it. Fine, there are things wonderful made with only flour and water but that’s bread. And ‘only 3 ingredients’ does not equal easy. See mayo: oil and egg. Easy? Like hell it is. My argument all goes out of the window when it’s the end of the week and I open the fridge to find but three or four (miserable looking) things - then, with my tail between my legs, I’m in need of a three-ingredient-recipe. This is one of those - of course I’ve cheated because you can clearly see 9 ingredients below, but please: salt and pepper, lemon or butter don’t count because you need them ALWAYS, so I insist: a 3 ingredient recipe and a damn good one too."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Hand Pies
- Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes