One Step Pasta Salad
The name says it all. This One Step Pasta Salad might just be the easiest of all the pasta salad recipes we've come across! Just toss the ingredients in a bowl, mix and refrigerate and you're ready to serve up a delicious side dish for dinner or a party! Anyone in the market for super simple side dishes should give this recipe a try.
- 1 pound rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups Kraft Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- 1 can pitted black olives, halved
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower flowerets, chopped into small pieces
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir well before serving.